Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jennifer Li

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Li

Jennifer Li

Jennifer Li Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Li   Jennifer Li EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Name: Jennifer Kwon Li (Jenny)
Birthday: February 14th
Hometown: Sunset Valley
Occupation: Working Actress/Model. Other than those, she is unemployed.
Interests/Hobbies: Photography, Acting, Dance, Clubs, Gym
Personality: Friendly, Shy, Caring, Loyal, Insecure, Awkward
Bio:
I come from a rich family. Having no freedom in my own childhood, I moved away to start fresh and live on my own life. Growing up, my parents pushed me into becoming a lawyer, even though I didn’t want to be one. My dream was always to become an actress and a model but they didn’t matter to my parents, they thought those were superficial careers and on top of that, they didn’t believe I could do it. Besides the troubles at home, my high school was pretty good. I was considered one of the nicest people. I always hid the fact that I was rich to avoid people talking to me for the wrong reasons.
After graduating high school, I was supposed to attend university and then law school but the plans changed. I saw this as an opportunity to make something of my life and I was going to do it. So when my family thought I was leaving for college, I was actually leaving to start over. I barely had any money, I didn’t know where I was going but I just knew that I wasn’t going to live someone else’s life anymore. No one knows where I am except my closest friend back home.
I moved to a new city with my cousin Gina. Starting over again, I find it hard to make new friends because nobody knows the new girl. The progress is slow, but I won't give up. I know I will have to work hard to meet new people and make something out of myself. But I am proud that my future is finally in my own hands. No one will ever be able to take it away from me.

Other Additional Information (OPTIONAL):
Happily single
Jenny has donated her hair for Cancer Treatment
Jenny often wears contacts such as gray and pink

Jennifer Li 402862_214819215329919_642262331_n
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Li
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Welcome to Limitless Roleplay :: Introductions-
Jump to: