Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)

Go down 
+2
Britney Reynolds
Farrah Winters
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 am

SkylarAndIce wrote:
Quote :
"so Poseidon is pregnant with an alien child" and looked at him waiting for his reaction.
( -dead again- )

Can't suppress the need to fool around a bit. xD
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 am

I finally reached Starbucks..yet again.
I didn't even care about the paparazzi anymore, I just desperately wanted my phone.
I ran up the steps and barged past all the men (and a few women) shouting "FARRAH. FARRAH OVER HERE. GIVE US A LITTLE SMILE"
'How about I give you a little kick up the ass?' I thought to myself.
I swung open the door to Starbucks and ran to Barry, not even realizing my best friend was there.

"BARRY!"
I suppose I made him jump because he flinched a little before turning around. I giggled.
"Back so soon?" He replied, winking
I glared at him. "This is important! Have you seen my phone? Like, did anyone bring it to lost and found or hand it in or whatever?"
"Lost and found? Hahaha, nope. Sorry!"

I face-palmed.
Great, personal..things were on there.
I just hope that I /did/ lose my phone when I bumped into Britney because at least I know she would have noticed it and maybe picked it up..
Back to top Go down
http://hai-its-farrah.tumblr.com/
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 am

I look over to the woman who barged into Starbucks. She frantically asked if the barista, Barry I presume, had seen her phone. He shook his head and I saw her hope diminish.

"Excuse me, can I help?" I ask as friendly as possible. Maybe there was something I could do to help her. Something ordinary people can't.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 am

I looked at Mya and smiled. She introduced herself and I did the same. She seemed to be nice, and knowing Jack, I was sure he would go out with someone mean.

She asked if she could join and I agreed smiling and discreetly glancing at Jack hoping that he was ok with it. I wanted to know a little bit more about her.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 am

I heard a friendly voice talking to me.
She asked if she could help me, unless she had my phone then I doubt she could.
"Hey, thanks. I've seemed to have lost my phone. Have you seen it?" I asked, feeling a little desperate now.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 am

"What does it look like? I might be able to find it. You see I'm," I look around mysteriously and then whisper dramatically, "psychic." I wink and smile. "But seriously, no, I'm very good at finding things. Just tell me what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 am

I thanked Cat for the kind welcoming. She seemed interesting. Surely really sweet.

I noticed Farrah-my closest friend had rushed into Starbucks. She seemed frantically rushing. I shouted "Hey Farrah!" from among the crowds of now a busy place. I gave her a wave and called her over.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 am

Psychic?
Did this lady really say she was psychic?
Well, I shouldn't judge. I need to get that phone back and she seems legit so I'll bite.
"Uhh, it's in a bright pink, rhinestone case..if that helps?" I say, unsure if it was of any use.

I then heard someone shout my name. I dismissed it as I thought it was another fan.
The same person then shouted again.
"HEY MY MINION BUDDY"
I quickly looked round, as did most of the people in the shop now, and smiled widely as I saw my best friend. I gestured to Mya that I'd be over in a second.

I turned back to the mysterious lady asking about my phone.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 am

"Alright, hold on a sec," I gently touch your shoulder and quick pulse of energy passes through me, to you, and back to me. I frowned, closing my eyes. "The phone is still in Starbucks."

I breathed in deeply and then exhaled slowly, my eyes opening. "It's in the bathroom somewhere," I say, smiling again. "That's as accurate as I can get."
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 am

The woman placed her hand on my shoulder and I suddenly felt beyond weird.
She said my phone was in the bathroom.
Was this really happening or was it just because I was lacking sleep?
Either way I decided to go and look.

There was my phone. Exactly where I left it on the counter below the mirror.
"God Farrah, you're so stupid! I better go thank that lady." I said to myself.
I casually walked out and back up to the woman.
"Thankyou /so/ much. You literally saved my life!" I hugged her, which may have been a little forward but I didn't care, she found my phone.
"Hey, I never got your name?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 am

I noticed Farrah had found what she was in the first place looking for. Her phone! She's forever loosing stuff. I sigh in relief for her and I notice her speaking to Skylar who I briefly caught up with before.

I had already finished my drinks. I called her over and asked if she wanted something to drink.
I think a coffee was on the cards next for myself.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 am

I heard Mya calling me over.
"My name's Skylar." The psychic said to me with a smile.
"Do you come here often? If I see you here again and you need anything, remember I owe you one!"
I thank her again before running over to Mya.

I hug Mya and tell her I'd already had some coffee but i'll have a Starbuck's special, caramel cream.
Barry happily handed us our drinks and we sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 am

I return the hugs. I sit down into the booths nearby and take a sigh of relief as I drink my coffee. Taking out my IPhone while talking to Farrah I start emailing my agent Priscilla on the arrangements of next weeks photoshoots.

"So how have you been? Hey it's my last day in town today" I say.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 am

"I've been..stressed to be honest, but alright. Oh yeah, you're moving to Bridgeport tomorrow then? I'll be sure to visit you like every weekend or as often as I can, I promise! You got any plans to spend your last day?" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 am

I pay more attention to the conversation suddenly worrying.
"Stressed? What's up? Sure am. Hey I'm setting up my new studio,you should visit sometime during the weekend. How does it sound?"

My IPhone starts ringing loudly and I pick it up to answer,it's Priscilla. I gesture that I'll be just a second to Farrah. I walk to the front entrance of Starbucks and notice the Paps still remain. The light begins to flash in my face and I run back inside.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 am

I wait for Mya to finish her phone call. I sat and sipped on my caramel cream until she came back.
"Yeah, stressed. It's nothing much, just Brooklyn. I'm a little worried about her going to university soon, you know how she is... And yeah, I'd love to visit this weekend! I'm sure Zac wouldn't mind looking after the kids and Dexter!"
I get my phone out and put it in my calendar.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:22 am

I put down the call.
"Sorry about that!" I exclaim
"I'm sure they'll do just fine. I'm here if you need me. You know that right? I can't wait. Hey maybe you can be a models in one of my future shoots,perhaps? That sure would be awesome!"

I quickly drink the rest of my coffee. My agent sure did sound urgent to tell me something. It's a shame that the call got cut off..I give Farrah a hug goodbye.

"See you in Bridgeport!" I shouted as I left Starbucks and made my way to the cab home.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 am

"It's okay! And being a model for you /would/ be awesome. Thankyou so much, bye!" I replied.
I finished my drink and rang Zac to come and pick me up. I didn't feel like jogging all the way back home.
I was already looking forward to travelling to Bridgeport. Haven't been there in a long while.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am

After the woman, who I now know as Farrah, thanked me and left to go hang out with Mya, I settled back into the couch I usually sat at. I quickly took out my phone, dialing my driver. "Peter? Hey, could you please get my laptop in the kitchen at home and bring it to me at Strabucks? I think I'm spending the afternoon working on my writing here."

He assured me, bringing me the laptop. I sat with the laptop on my lap, sipping some hot chocolate now and then whilst working on my first draft of a novel. After a few hours I packed up my things, placing my shades back on. The paparazzi had left, but still. I called Peter and he came and fetch me. I might make a trip to the cinema tonight. I heard there were some new movies showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: