Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mya Alicia Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

Mya Alicia Rose Empty
PostSubject: Mya Alicia Rose   Mya Alicia Rose EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:02 am

Name: Mya Alicia Rose
Birthday: 1991-03-05
Hometown: London
Interests/Hobbies: Photography,Interior Designing,Fashion.
Personality: Approachable. Protective over close friends.
Bio:
I was born into a..fairly well off family. My father took my grandfathers inheritance after he died-his death was however unknown. My mother always expected so highly of me. Secretly among the lies I told to both of my parents,I wasn't doing so good at school. Often mis-interpreted and stereotyped,I did not have many friends. It didn't help that I was incredibly shy.

At the age of 15. My parents pushed me too far. Forcing me into believing in things that I didn't want to. I was anxious to speak as my father was very abusive. I'm sure my mother was always scared of him too. I resorted to the shadowing world of depression and later began to self-harm.

I met a friend online at the end of school who changed everything. I felt as if I could trust her completely. I told her everything. We chatted through video and met up a few times. My breakdown was at it's worse,she told me to come with her. She called it an 'adventure'.

So on the 10th November,I ran away from home. I developed my interests in photography and slowly the new job I got took more and more of my time away. It caused a big fall out between the still unamed friend and I. From then on I've been alone traveling around. Never seen any of my family since.

Lately at the age now of 22,I met someone who I fell in love with. A few months later we broke up sadly. I'm in the process of my move to Bridgeport in order to start yet a new life. I'm determined I'm going to make it. I'll make my big break someday.

Mya Alicia Rose Pic
Back to top Go down

Mya Alicia Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Welcome to Limitless Roleplay :: Introductions-
Jump to: