Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life's a Beach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Cannon

PostSubject: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 am

The Sun was blindingly bright. I felt the warmth on my bare skin. I felt the sand between my toes. I was looking forward to a day of relaxation after a busy week. Sometimes life can be so stressful, even if you're on your own. The beach was a great place to relax yet still feel somewhat sane. Surprisingly enough the beach wasn't as busy as I was expecting. There were a few families, some young couples, some old people, etc.

I found a nice, big, open space and lay my towel and bag down. I took my shirt off and applied sun cream everywhere. I tan really well, but better safe than sorry! I put on my sunglasses and lay down. The crashing of the waves and the chirping of the birds made me feel peaceful and tranquil. The smell of the sea wafted in the air and the Sun's rays beamed down on me.

I started to doze off. I hate sleeping in public places, but at least it's not frowned upon at the beach! The memories of the past week ran through my head. Gee, I'm glad that the week was over. I love places like this because I can just work one day and relax the next. It's as though the weather suits my schedule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 am

I had a burning hangover from the night before. I decided to expose my self to the outside world after being cooped up in bed. I looked in the mirror. Holy. I did look bad. But I decided to go visit the beach since I most enjoy the views and normally it doesn't get /too/ busy. I'm not likely to see anyone I know.

Wearing a sunhat and sunglasses in an unrecognizable-or what I had thought of 'disguise'. I got to the beach and instantly noticed the spot that I always sit,in plain view of the lighthouse. The seat was empty with a parasol that covered the chair.

I put in my headphones and sighed at my relief that the beach was quiet. Although,I didn't look around much. I pulled out a issue of 'Vogue' hopeful for some inspiration for my next assignment that my agent called about yesterday. I was in desperate need of some cash,but lately I've been lacking in inspiration and creativity...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordyn_Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 am

I pull on some shorts and a vest top. I look out the window and see the sun beaming bright. A walk to the beach. I thought to myself. I quickly shove my hair in a high ponytail and head out the door. The beach wasn't far so I got there pretty fast.

As I walk through the beach looking for a place to sit. I saw many people some I recognized some I didn't. I sit at a fairly empty part of the beach. I pop in my head phones and listen to some music and think about my future. I hope no one disturbs me.

I click my fingers in beat with the music. I sigh as I remember my past and realize that I don'y have a clue what to do with my future. May be I did want someone to disturb me and pull me out of this horrible thought.

(I suck at this oh dear)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jordynjinx.142
CaterinaQuxxn

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 am

I Sit there. Wow what a waste of time. I think to myself.

This is so stupid. I can get a job. or at least I used to be able to back in New York. I add.

I stop my car at the red light and look over.

"A beach." I mutter. Maybe I should go.I don't need a job now.School is more important,It's not like I'm staying here anyway.I'll go back to NY and go to school,at least that payed off my dorm.Plus,I did have my bathing suit from the mall still in my backseat from a few days ago. I scoot out the highway,and pull into the the parking lot.I walk a few minutes toward the beach.I made it.

I go to and change. I come out wearing my dark red velvet two piece.I guess I should have tried it on earlier because now I think I look like a slut. I walk to the ocean shore. I find the perfect spot and lay my black towel and purse down in the right shade from the long cloud.

I walk up to the little beach hangout/beverage buyer;

"Can I have a bottled water?" I take off my glasses and grab my iced cold water,and lay back down on my towel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 am

Honestly life at the moment was tedious to say the least. I took out my cell to expect a bombard of angry texts from my agent. Why the hell did I drink last night? I started to feel light headed and decided to go to the wooden hut next to the area I was sunbathing..or disguising in.

"I'll have a mango smoothie. Extra ice." I said to the server. I stayed hidden behind my sunglasses. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the "MENU" board. I looked like complete shit today.

In hesitant reaction I turned around to see if anyone was nearby. I saw a red hair female on a towel nearby next to the bar. I had mistaken her for another of my friends with the same color hair. She gave me a glance and I felt rude not to smile although I had never met her before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaterinaQuxxn

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 am

I anxiously wait.

What am I waiting for? . Uh I think I've gone mad.I put my glasses back on,too much brightness peering through from behind my eyelids.

I can feel the sun,burning on my skin.It felt good to know that I wouldn't be so pale anymore.I can feel the nice waves brush stroking on my legs. I raise myself up. I'm tied,and bored.I got too much on my mind. I start to build a sand castle. I put my legs in a criss-cross,And get to building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 am

Luckily I wasn't approached by anyone. I sat back down discreetly,hoping not to be recognized. I took a sip on my smoothie and sighed. Damn these things are just perfect for hangovers I thought to myself.

I became aware that the beach was becoming more busier. I spotted a few familiar faces. Then taking the magazine out of my satchel again I cover my face with it. I check my cell again.

"10 Missed Calls From Priscilla"
"You have new voice-mail"

I called the voicemail to hear my rowdy agent and she doesn't sound too happy. She's such a pain in the ass sometime,can't she just leave me to THINK about my ideas? Then it hit me. I had missed my deadline for the assignment. I frantically begin to check my diary and noticed I had written in the incorrect due date.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed. Which resulted in stone faced looks from many of the families sitting nearby. What made it worse was I didn't have any cash at all right now and I had just missed a job opportunity. At that point I wanted to bury myself deep in the sand in hope that no-one would ever find me again. EVER. EVER. EVER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaterinaQuxxn

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

I Finish building my Castle. As my inner child comes out,I am proud to say that this is one of the best sand castles that I've ever built. Mostly because its the only sand castle I've ever built. Frantically I wasn't much of a beach chick. I wasn't one of those stuck ups who go to the beach just to meet guys.

I mostly didn't go because that was the last place I went before my dad left me. I decided to make this worth my while. "HERE YE HERE YE! I AM BEHELD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE JUST BUILT MY CASTLE!! I SHALL CALL IT "CAT'S CASTLE". IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME THE KING,THEN TOO BAD!" I guess that wasn't such a good idea because then kids from families nearly through sand at me.

I looked over,I thought I saw a familiar face. I thought I saw her around before. I guess not.
I'm too bored with myself,I need entertainment. I decide to start singing the song from the little mermaid. "Part of Your World".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mocha Pendleton

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 pm

The beads on my bikini swayed with the light wind as I slowly walked along the not completely wet sand, but also not completely dry part of the shore. I looked at the horizon; the sun was nearly at its highest and I was pretty sure I was going to wake up with a sun burn by tomorrow morning. Throwing my shorts onto my beach towel, I decided to take a dip into the water to help cool me off. The water was surprisingly not as crowded as I expected to be when I came here, only a few families were scattered about and then the people who came solo.

I carefully rung my hair out, especially since long hair and salt water are probably the worst combination ever. In the midst of people coming and going, I noticed a familiar blonde casually sitting by herself.

"M-Mya?" I called out, trying to get her attention
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:51 pm

As I thought about how to handle the situation. I shoved my cell phone deep into my satchel as if to trap everything away. Including that wretched 'agent' of mine. I carried on drinking my mango smoothie and then noticed a familiar voice nearby.

It was my 'bestie' Mocha,who looked great as usual. Surely she would know how to deal with this problem of mine.. I quickly put my head down and hid behind the magazine I was earlier reading to hide my face. She started to laugh and walk closer in my direction.

I slowly pulled down the magazine cover and took off my glasses revealing a slightly more 'sleepy' version of myself. Mocha knew I was in worry about something. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked. I showed her my cell phone and the messages from my angry agent about my drinking spree last night.

I ordered us some smoothies while she flicked through the messages,which she looked particularly amused about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mocha Pendleton

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:13 pm

I quickly scrolled through all of the messages trying to get the gist of what was happening. 'Drinking spree' had come up more than once to my surprise.

Taking a long sip of my strawberry smoothie I decided to finally reply with a curt, "Drinking again, Mya...?" I laughed at how serious I managed to say that, which helped to break the dead silence right after. However in all seriousness, I was really concerned, "You know because of your job, you can get in a lot of trouble with this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 am

I shot her a smile and then hung my head in shame. I desperately hoped that nothing else would come of it. But then I saw she looked concerned. I know that look she gives. I couldn't hold it in any longer and started I let out everything I had been feeling for the past week.

"Y-y-you know Mocha. Do you think I'll loose everything?" I sniffled. Adding to the fact of the job mishap my sudden breakup had caused a stir in my attitude. I can't let this make me crumble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's a Beach   

Back to top Go down

Life's a Beach
Page 1 of 1