Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chastity Kennedy

Chastity Kennedy

Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. Empty
PostSubject: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 am

I honestly hate the beach. Going into the sand and your feet get all sandy and it ruins your new pair of white converses, not to mention the horrible smell of salt and all these families around hogging up the space. Scott was out of town this weekend, so I took the children out (Even though I wished to god that I'd not mentioned the beach). It was pretty hot outside for a summer, nothing like I was used to back home. I could see some sunburn starting to show, so I ended up taking the kids onto the pier and getting ice-cream to cool us off.

"God it's getting busier by the minute" I thought to myself.

I couldn't see any recognizable faces, so we had a wander here and there, playing around on the arcade and still not spotting anyone even though we'd been walking for ages and my feet were red raw with the heat.

"What a waste of a perfectly good day off, no wonder nobody I know's here. It's like a heatwave out here. I'm surprised nobody's dead yet with sunstroke."

I kept sighing and looking at the children as they were having the time of their lives on a daft ride in the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Jordyn_Jinx

Jordyn_Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:41 am

I walk into the beach in my shorts and bikini top. Not looking to do anything but walk and maybe see some familiar faces. I feel my feet drowning in the sand. I shudder, the feeling was disgusting. I should have wore shoes but they would get ruined. I feel the sun beam on my back, my skin starting to burn. I knew I would end up bright red and in pain but a day out of the house once in awhile is always needed.

I watch as kids run around. Laughing/shouting/crying. I remember as a kid I loved the beach. Not so much to play but to sit in the water and relax. Now I come here to forget everything.

I walk further along to the pier and see a familiar face standing with a bored expression on her face. The green hair, the kids running around.

'Chas' I yell as I jog over to you and gesture for a hug. 'How have you been, long time since I've seen your face' I laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jordynjinx.142
Chastity Kennedy

Chastity Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

"Chas!"

I snap out of my trance and turn round to see Jordyn, and old friend making her way towards me. I hug her and then start chatting to her.

"How have you been, long time since I've seen your face" she says, while laughing.

"I've been great, long time since I've seen your ass hanging around here. Still living in-"

My sentence was cut off by my youngest daughter, Ella-May falling. She was screaming so loud the full beach could hear it. I pick her up and check her for any cuts/bruises. Had a some skinned knees but she wasn't gonna die or anything tragic. I heard the other two whining because they were hungry.

"I better go and sort this lot out, we should catch up some time. With no children or tragic accidents happening."

Back to top Go down
Jordyn_Jinx

Jordyn_Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 am

'Sunset Valley, It's nice but could do with a change. I know.' I laugh as you pick up Ella-May.

'Yeah a catch up does sound good. Maybe a wee drink and food' I add.

I wave to you as you walk away. 'I'll text you' I shout.

I sit on the pier and let the water tickle my toes. I think about everything I missed being locked up in my room. Stressed. I look over the ocean and sigh. I guess life will get better. I stand up and walk towards the juice bar and grab a can before heading to my mothers.

I see many new faces hanging around. I need to get out more I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jordynjinx.142
Chastity Kennedy

Chastity Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 am

"I'll text you!" she shouts.

"Sure!" I say, while walking off, balancing Ella-May on my hip and the rest trailing along.

We go to the chippy on the beach to order some chips, and sit quietly as the children eagerly start eating their chips.

"Piss off!" I curse while swatting some seagulls away while they were attempting to steal our chips.

Now I really can't wait to leave this beach, go home, get reports and bank statements from the gym sorted out then go to work tomorrow morning.

We went to lay on the beach, and I nodded off for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.   Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heatwaves, Ruined Converses and the Arcades.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: The Beach-
Jump to: