Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CatKetty21

PostSubject: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 pm

I left the studio and get into my flaming red Ferrari. I had a romantic rendezvous at the movie theater which was unusual. It's been a while since I had this kind of thing since Poseidon and I lived together and work or the kids always get in the way. I was a bit late so I sped up but still making sure not to exceed the speed limit. I didn't need trouble.

Finally I pulled up in the parking lot of the movie theater. I stopped the car and glanced at my reflection in the rear-view mirror to check my appearance. I pushed back a strand of my hair and got out of my car. I made my way towards the front and there he was standing, waiting for me. I smiled as I walked towards him hurriedly. Too hurriedly I think because I stumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

I heard the red Ferrari speed into the parking lot. This was going to be a great night. It had been to long since we had just time for us. I waited at the front for her and as she came walking up I smiled. I could tell she was in a bit of a hurry because she stumbled forward. I rushed forward and caught her in my arms before she fell.

Holding her close I looked her in the eyes. I wanted to lighten the mood a bit so I teasingly said to her. "Walk much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

He rushed forward and caught me in his arms before I met the ground. He held me close and looked into my eyes. I felt my heart skipping a beat. Despite the time, he always had that effect on me. "Walk much?", he asked teasingly probably trying to ease the embarrassment. I giggled and answered "Wanted to take a trip in your arms". We laughed as I stood up on my feet.

I held on to his arm as we made our way to get the tickets. I chose a horror movie because I didn't really like action or romantic movies and Poseidon was ok with it. He took the ticket and we walked in. The smell of popcorn filled the air and I pulled him over to get some. There was no way I would get in without popcorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

I followed as she pulled me over to the popcorn chuckling as she did so. This one thing I could not forget. It was not a movie experience if you didn't have popcorn with you. I ordered us a popcorn to share as well as a couple of drinks and we headed into the theater to find ourselves a couple of seats.

I led her towards the back of the theater and before I could wait to see if she would complain about it I said, "It's much nicer to view the movie from back here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

We got the popcorn and drinks then made our into the theater. It was less crowded than I thought. It was in the middle of the week after all, and at that time of the day, people were probably still working.

He led to towards the back saying that it was much nicer to view the movie from there. I followed without complains and sat down. It sure was different as I'm always sitting in the front seats during premieres. I sat back and started digging into the popcorn even before the film started. I couldn't help it, I was hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm

I chuckled as I watched her dig into the popcorn. It was a good choice to get one of larger sizes seeing as it might be gone between the two of us before the movie had started. I sat back in my chair and made sure to turn off my phone. I didn't need any pesky calls from my assistant to ruin this. He could just wait. Besides I didn't want to work today anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm

I glanced at him eating popcorn and saw him switching off his phone making sure not to be disturbed by his assistant. I giggled quietly at that thought as I know very well that he didn't really like to take his call. I should do the same, I thought but then realized I left my phone in the car. Oh well, it's better there.

Soon, the lights went off and the screen lighted up. The film was about to start. I leaned back in my seat and looked at the screen eating popcorn. I hoped it was a good film as being a movie director, it was harder to get impressed and a torture to watch a lame movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:43 pm

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and looked at the screen. I hoped this movie was actually scary. With everything I've done in my life nothing really scared me.

Quickly I reached my hand in and grabbed a fist full of popcorn. The movie started off with a bang and I listened to some of the occupants in the theater yelp in fright. I chuckled quietly and munched on my popcorn watching the film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:58 pm

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I moved closer to him. The film started and some viewers already started yelping in fright. I giggled quietly as I ate the popcorn watching the movie. I didn't find it scary at all. It was even hilarious. However I was somewhat deceived as I was expecting to watch something scary.

An hour later, I started to feel bored. The film wasn't that interesting and there were no more popcorn. Another hour to go since it was a two hours long film. I wished it would get more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:04 pm

An hour of the movie passed and I could feel myself holding back a yawn. I could find things scarier than this in my basement back home. I glanced over and looked at her and could tell she was just as bored as I was. The popcorn being gone and the movie only half over I knew I had to think of some way to make this more interesting.

I looked at her and gently turned her chin towards me. Even with no lighting her eyes still shimmered. I slowly leaned in towards her and placed a passionate kiss upon her lips. Since this movie was boring we'd make our own fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 pm

I was staring at the screen when I felt his hand turning my face towards him. I looked at him as he leaned towards me. I knew what was happening. Soon I felt his lips touching mine and this gentle touch turned into a passionate kiss. I kissed him back the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Feeling her kiss me back I kissed her with more intensity and ran my hand up her arm. I heard others in the theater scream from whatever was on screen, but I quickly tuned it out and focused completely on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm

He kissed me with more intensity and ran his hand up my arm. I shivered barely hearing the others scream. I reached up placing my hand at the back of his neck kissing him back with the same intensity. I wondered how far this would go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Slowly I slid my tongue into her mouth and started to entwine my tongue with hers. I wasn't one who would usually let myself lose control in a place like this, but after that boring hour I needed to make up for it. I ran my hand over to her back and slid it under her shirt moving it up her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I felt him slide his tongue into my mouth entwining it with mine. I could get a slight taste of popcorn and coca. It was, what we could called, a sweet kiss.

He then slid his hand under my shirt moving it up my back. I shivered even more. I wasn't used to such behavior in places like this but I couldn't stop it or maybe I didn't want to. I held on to him hoping that nothing or no one would interrupt us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Quickly I undid the clasp of her bra and slid my hand around to the front. Pulling her closer to me I started to massage her breast as I kissed her with intensity entwining our tongues. I prayed that no one would notice that was going on or more so interrupt us from our little fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 pm

I felt him unclasping my bra sliding his hand around to the front. Oh my! I should stop this, I thought as he pulled me closer and started massaging my breast kissing me intensely. It was too late though. I could feel the desire increasing. I let out a moan kissing him back and I inwardly screamed at me for this. I hope no one was able to hear me or it would be really embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 pm

She moaned and the desire started increasing. I gently pulled her over me and massaged her breast firmly in my hand. I slowly pulled away from her lips and tenderly kissed her neck nibbling on it in between with the edges of my teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 pm

He pulled me over him and I put my legs on each side. Was the skirt a good choice? Probably. He massaged my breast firmly and I held on to him. Slowly he pulled away from my lips, kissing down my neck and nibbling on it. I bit my lip to prevent me from moaning out loud. I didn't want them to hear me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Gently I bit Cat's neck and started to suck on it. I took her nipple between my fingers and started to rub it back and fourth between them. Screams and shrills sounded through the movie theater and I hoped that all the noise plus the sound of the movie would be enough to drown us out. Lifting up my other hand I ran my fingers down her spine and stopped right at her lower back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:30 pm

I gasped and moaned as he gently bit my neck and sucked on it rubbing my nipple between his fingers. I was starting to forget about all the noise around, feeling my desire increasing with each one of his touch. I felt his fingers running down my spine and I arched my back shivering. As his hand stopped at my lower back, I pulled myself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:35 pm

I pulled her closer to me and ran my hand down to her stomach. I slowly lifted up her shirt and started to suck on her nipple. My need for her grew and as much as I tried to contain myself I knew it wouldn't be too much longer before we both couldn't take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:46 pm

He ran his hand down my stomach and slowly lifted up my shirt. I bit my lip knowing what was coming. My heart was thumping from excitation and nervousness. He started to suck on my nipple and I held on to him tighter. Around, the film was playing, people were being frightened and some were probably sleeping without even knowing that at the back we were having our own fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Sucking on her nipple I gently tugged grazing it with my teeth. I ran my hand up the inside of her leg and under skirt. Moving my hand between her legs I slowly started to rub at her clit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:03 pm

He tugged on my nipple grazing it with his teeth and I moaned. Then I felt his hand running up under my skirt and moving between my legs. I shivered with anticipation and soon I felt him rubbing my clit. I moaned and grasped on to his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next