Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Live Entertainment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am

I turned away and looked around before the lady next to me noticed that I was eyeing her and noticed this girl shaking her head and digging into her purse nervously. She looked pale. Was she sick or something? I thought sipping my drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaterinaQuxxn

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 am

As I finish gulping my drink, I look over and see the chick next to me looking..

"Oh crap." I mutter under my breath.

Anxiety is boiling up in my blood. I don't like being looked at from the corner of my eye.

I dangle my hand down next to my purse.Just in case I need to grab the pills. well at least the hot bartender isn't looking. and mostly at least the pretty girl next to the Staring girl.

I'm a bit scared. "Oh C'mon Cat,Have some back bone" I mutter again. I didn't want to lash out in front of everyone. I raise my hand back in front of my stomach..

"Um. Um. Can I als--Hey,Give me another scotch!" I didn't want to make it seem like I can be bought or be controlled. I shouted a bit to the Bartender making googly eyes to the chick two seats down.

He looks at me,then gets my drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:41 am

The girl caught me looking at her and seemed even more anxious. I looked down at at my drink, a little embarrassed to make her feel uneasy. I should really stop staring at people, I thought. Suddenly I heard a voice shouting for a scotch and looked back at the girl. Is there something wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bren Owens

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

I was wondering why she would ask if I had a girlfriend. It seem like she was also interested.
"Nah, broke off with mine months ago. Too clingy" I chuckled.
This conversation was getting a bit more and more awkward. Considering she's taken. I can tell she is really close to the guy she's with. I'm not sure if I should get in the way, don't want another thing to turn ugly in the future. I've done some shitty stuff in the past and I'm not starting again now. But she's here, with me for a reason. Maybe I should stick around more longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaterinaQuxxn

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am

The man rushes to get my order.

I sit there quietly. I look over and a see some familiar faces,but I don't bother to go over there.

I get up silently.

"Here,Keep the change,I'll be back in a minute." I say to the bartender.

I walk to the bathroom,and pull out my pills. My headache is starting quickly. "1 pill? or 2?" I ask.

"The more the merrier. " I mutter to myself as I pop 3 of them toward the back of my throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viviennemedina

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm

My phone starts ringing and I look down to see my ex's name. I'm done with that bastard's games. I think to myself as I hit the decline button and toss my phone into the back seat. I need a drink. I see the bright neon sign indicating a bar. Definitely not the kind of night clubs I usually go to, but what the hell. I pull into the parking lot and walk up to the bouncer at the doors. "I.d please" he says to me without even really looking up from his shoes. I hand him the small plastic card, he glances at it but then does a double take and slowly looks me up and down from my long red curls and black leather jacket to my designer jeans and black platform pumps. "You're- You're" he stammers. "Yeah, I know." I pluck my license from his fingers and push past him through the bar doors. I shut my eyes and take in a sharp breath the smell of alcohol floods my nose. I smile and open my eyes, walking over to the bar and taking a seat on one of the leathery stools. Lets see who comes to me.[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Jo

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

I couldn't help but for a grin to form on my face, when you said you were single. I look down at the counter, attempting to hide my grinning face.
"I don't blame you, the clingy ones are always the ones you have to watch out for." I say, laughing along.
I don't think I remember laughing that like in a long, long time. It felt...Good. I felt so comfortable being around you, and I only just met you. At the same time, it's a weird feeling but there's something..There.
I was getting ready to say something else when some random guy slumped right in between us, I could instantly smell the alcohol off of him. He kept mumbling his words but I could comprehend that he wanted me to go dance with him.
"Well uhm, as you can see if you would move your drunk ass, I'm having a conversation with someone so could you please move your ass so we can continue." I say as I nod my head towards you. I could tell my response wasn't the one he was looking for, so he grabs my hand and pulls me off my stool. I manage to yank my hand out of his reach but he makes his way back over to me.

Great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:01 pm

I watched the girl make her way to the bathroom. There was definitely something going but since I didn't know her, asking would be rude. I continued to sip my drink looking around. I could see some drunk guy trying to pull a girl on the dance-floor. "The idiot", I muttered.

I looked the other just to see a redheaded girl taking place on the stool next to me. I felt like I've seen her somewhere but couldn't remember. Could she be someone I've met? I doubt that. Maybe a celebrity then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viviennemedina

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 am

I feel someone's eyes on me and glance to my left to see the girl sitting on the stool beside mine looking at me with a look of recognition and confusion, as though she knows who I am but can't quite put her finger on it. Fuck. So much for going unnoticed. I turn away from the girl in the direction of the dance floor just in time to see a dark haired girl being forcibly dragged across the room by a drunk moron. Poor thing. I'd help her, but then he'd be getting his drunken slobber on not just her but me as well. And that would not end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

The redhead looked at me then turned away looking towards the dance floor. She seemed to be quite pissed at my staring. It must be a celebrity trying to get unnoticed, I thought and quietly giggled in my glass.

Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Rob's name on the screen. Great! What have I forgot about this time? I answered quite annoyed.

"Rob, I'm busy right now, can you call like... tomorrow?" I asked sipping my drink and looking around making sure once again that there were no familiar faces around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Rivertree

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

I drove around town with my black Camaro.Today hasn't been a good day at all.My business went down hill.Photography was more of a hobby,not a real job.No wonder no one took me serious.I was just taking pictures of babies,nothing special.I wanted to do something way bigger than this.And I would end up doing that,but not today.I rushed through traffic,and I arrived at my destination.A small bar in the middle of nowhere,may I add.There were other promiscuous building around,but something drew me to the bar.
I put out the car and let the keys move freely in my pocket
As I opened the door,I was greeted by the wonderful sound of loud music.Just what I needed today.I made my way to the bar and put a 20 dollar bill on the counter
"Give me as many shots of tequila I can get for 20 dollars"
"Sure". he replied "Had a hard day?"
"You have no idea" I responded,not looking him in the eye
I was too busy,my sight roaming around the room.
A nice,tall,skinny blonde girl approached the bar
"Danny,my shift's over,find someone else to sing tonight will you? "she asked in a sickening sweet tone,blowing kisses at the bartender
"Mia,where the hell am I supposed to find a replacement for you?" He groaned.
She broke eye contact with him then turned her head and stared at me.I wonder if she had seen me all this time or if she was just ignoring me.
"This girl seems okay" she said with a flat,emotionless voice,then added "Baby cheeks,can you sing?"
"Yeah,why?" I asked dumbfounded,then something clicked in me "Wait a minute! You want me to replace you,don't you?"
"Wow,I'm impressed,she's got both the beauty and the brains,"she said,this time,a small grin forming on her lips
"I'm flattered,what can I say" I blushed
"Okay,so you told us you can sing" Danny interfered
I even forgot about his existence while talking to Mia.Damn,that girl really has the charm
"Yes,and?" I asked,once again,pretty clueless
"The question is,can you dance?" they both asked in unison.
"I can manage,the problem is I don't have what to wear".I answered,glancing down at my outfit:a band t-shirt,some skinny jeans and a pair of black Converse
"That's not an issue" Mia assured me "Danny,take her to my dressing roomand give her the outfit I was supposed to wear for tonight's performance"
"Yes Mia,"he nodded like a dog.
"Wait! I,I can't!" I screamed.
"Why not?"He asked,looking at me dissapointed,like I had just taken his heart out and stepped on it
"I,I have stage fright",I,I stuttered "Besides,I feel like I am stealing Mia's job"
"No you aren't" Mia put a hand on my shoulder,calming me down "Come on,just tonight?" She said,doing the puppy eyes move on me
"Okay,I said,giving in"
Just as Danny was leading me to Mia's dressing room,she spoke once again
"One more thing,your name is...?"
"Kira,Kira Rivertree." I responded ,confident
"Kira,Kira Rivertree..." she whispered while making her way out of the bar.
After 3 rows of stairs,we arrived at Mia's dressing room.It looked so posh,from the 1950s:A lighted vanity,some hangers full of all sorts of clothes,a "relax" area with a mini fridge and a lounge chair.It was something that I've never seen before
"Kira,Kira,are you there?" Danny asked,snapping his fingers,waking me up from that trance like state.
"Yes." I replied shortly
"Good",he said,handing me a pile of clothes "These are for the next number,now go get changed"
Just as he was about to leave,I screamed:"What about the music?"
"The band can play any song you want"he said,treating me like I was invisible.
I got changed quickly,then I went to the band:"Guys,I'm Kira,Mia's replacement for tonight.
"Hey Kira!" They all greeted me at once
"So,Danny told me I can pick any song I want,do you know "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone?
"Oooh,a classic' Roy replied.Roy was the oldest guy on the band,about 50 years old with slightly gray hair and a thick beard,he seemed pretty nice.The others were : Timmy,his son,who was about my age,and Roy's nephews,the triplets who were in their 30s.
As I got on the stage all I could hear were whistles,coming from the hormonal douchebag area from the last row of tables.
The music started playing and I went with the flow.I watched Burlesque once,and I loved it,I tried to act just like Christina Aguilera acted in the movie,I remembered the choreography and everything was going swell.By the end of the night,the bar was full,and money were coming in.
At closing time,Danny called me:"Oi,you,come here"
"What is it?"I asked,pretty pissed,I want to go home
"You were fantastic,a natural,the people loved it.We made way more money than usual,about double,so,here,have your part,he said as he was handing me 150 dollars
"Danny,I can't...."
"Of course you can,you deserve them,now take them before I change my mind"
I was just about to leave when Danny said:"Welcome on the team kiddo"
That was a fantastic night!Screw photography,this is what I want to do.I thought to myself
[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   

Back to top Go down

Live Entertainment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2